The ever increasing demand of something better has resulted in some astonishing invention and smart Windows 7 is one of them. Even so, there are always ways to speed up your computer! Here are few tricks and tips for speeding up windows 7.
Tips for speeding up windows 7
Have a glance at the following tips to make your computer system fast.
- One of the first thing that you can do in this regard is turn off the search index feature. You can do this through right clicking on desktop and then choosing service and application from manage.
- Aero theme offered in Windows 7 is yet another feature which makes it slow. Through disabling it, you can increase the processing speed. For this, right click on desktop and then choose personalize and uncheck transparency.
- Unnecessary visual effects increase the processing period of your system. Manually disabling such features will assist you.
- Some of the services such as print spooler are not required for daily use purpose and can be disabled for faster processing.
- In Windows 7, there is an option called as ready boost that can enhance the overall speed of your computer system. All this requires is a high speed flash drive.
- Open programs and features in control panel and choose windows features to turn off the unnecessary features. It will very effectively boost up the speed.
- Gadgets in the side bar are only going to make your PC work slower. Thus, you can disable this function for better performance.
Applying such measures and tips for speeding up windows 7 will make improvements to the speed of your operating system.
Latest posts by James D (see all)
- Sleek new 32GB Windows 8 Hybrid Tablet Laptop - May 20, 2013
- Top-notch Lenovo Windows 8 Thinkpad Business tablets available online. - May 16, 2013
- 4 Android phones for under 100 dollars available online. - May 15, 2013